Limited Edition Coloured Plaster -Don’t Worry, Be Happy!
Don’t Worry, Be Happy!Write your review
A rainbow of coloured and patterned plasters that will brighten up your mood.
- Eye catching patterns and colours
- 16 strips
- Skin friendly
|Limited Edition Coloured Plasters ||19x72mm ||16 plasters |
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I change my plaster?Usually, it is recommended to change Standard First Aid Dressings daily due to hygienic reasons. Some advanced plasters such as the Fast Healing Plaster that provide moist wound healing conditions are recommended to be left in place for up to two days or more in order not to interrupt the healing process.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and suppurates?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. What plaster should I use for sensitive skin?
These Elastoplast Limited Edition coloured plasters are very skin friendly and easy to remove. The colours used are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children.