Action is key!
A long proven complementary approach to back pain treatment to relax stiff and knotted muscles in the back is the application of heat.
Heat stimulates local blood flow, allowing muscles and joints to regenerate and recover from strain. Heat therapy can be your solution for back pain!
Elastoplast Spiral Heat
- 12 hours of long lasting warmth & targeted pain relief
- Extra flexible heat therapy patches that fully adapt to your movements
- Effective heat transmission
- Reliable adhesion from Elastoplast experts
- Soft to touch & extra discreet wearing
- For neck & back pain treatment
Developed with experts, the patch offers an innovative grid pattern adhesive for optimal skin contact and effective heat transmission for 12 hours. Elastoplast's reliable adhesion keeps the patch in place, enabling free movement at work and during leisure activities.
Quick tips to prevent back & neck pain:
Regular physical training is key to prevent back pain and can reduce stress as well as relax and strengthen your musculo-skeletal system. Exercise helps us to gain and maintain our personal balance and strength.
At work, change your position regularly. Take every chance to move and walk around during your day. A simple back pain treatment that everyone can do!
Try dynamic sitting. This basically means ‘sitting in motion’, to counteract the negative effects of spending too long in one position - including back pain. This might mean changing your office chair for one that enables dynamic sitting, however can be achieved in a regular office chair. Simply stretch or incorporate small movements while you work!
Build movement into your daily commute!
- Park your car a short distance away from your workplace
- Stand up on the bus, train or tram
- Get out a stop earlier and walk the rest of the way
- Cycle to work when you can
- Take the stairs as often as possible
- Exercise and stretch out your stressed muscles on a regular basis if your job is physical
Stock up and be prepared. Some simple exercises and lifestyle switches can help prevent back pain before it starts. But for times when back pain strikes, make sure you have Elastoplast Spiral Heat flexible heat patches ready at home. Comfortable to wear and discreet under clothing, no one except you will know that you’re wearing one. Your heat therapy expert, the Spiral Heat patch moves with you.