Disney Frozen 2Write your review
Scrapes, cuts and grazes will be forgotten in no time with the brave Disney Frozen 2 characters as companions.
- Painless removal and skin-friendly.
- 20 colourful plasters to distract and delight your little one with Elsa, Anna or Olaf!
- For protection of minor wounds.
Elastoplast Disney Frozen 2
*Elastoplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
Trusted Wound Protection
Remember, alongside these adventurous plasters is our trusted wound care expertise. The colours are safe and the plasters are painless to remove. The flexible material is water-resistant and protects wounds from dirt and bacteria.
How to use
Cleansing the wound from dirt and bacteria is an essential first step to enable optimal healing. To prevent wound infections, spray the Elastoplast Wound Spray from a distance of approximately 10cm onto the entire wound area. Repeat if necessary, then gently dry the wound and surrounding skin area.
Important: A minor wound will soon stop bleeding. If it continues, apply more gauze pads, keep pressure on the wound and seek medical advice.
Next, it’s important to protect the wound from external influences like dirt and bacteria to enable undisturbed healing. Cover your wound with a sterile wound dressing that best suits your needs. Observe your wound and change the plaster or dressing regularly unless you’ve been recommended to do otherwise by your doctor. You might find this wound dressing know-how article useful.
Help your wound heal safely, quickly and with a lower risk of scarring. Apply Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment regularly until your wound has healed completely. Carefully apply a thin film one to two times per day. Make sure the opening of the tube does not get in contact with your wound. Repeat regularly until the healing is completed. The Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment can be used on open minor superficial wounds and at any stage of the healing process. If necessary, cover the wound with a plaster, dressing or compress.
Disney Frozen 2 Plasters
20 strips (assorted)
|19 x 55 mm
30 x 55 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How often should I change my children's plasters?
- Usually, it is recommended to change the children's plaster as any other standard first aid dressing daily due to hygienic reasons.
- 2. Is it better to let small wounds dry in the fresh air instead of applying a plaster?
- It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered, exposed to the air, helps them to heal faster, however the contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
- 3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, burning sensations, warmth, pain or swelling
- if there are foreign objects embedded within the skin
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if the user has not had a tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain
- 4. What if my child's wounds get infected and suppurate?
- You should contact a medical professional if you recognise the signs of infection. The signs include the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching and/or burning. In case of infection, the wound will require medical care and special medical treatment.
- 5. What plaster should I use for sensitive skin?
- These coloured plasters are very skin-friendly and easy to remove. The colours used are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children. If you have very sensitive skin we recommend using the Elastoplast Sensitive or Elastoplast Sensitive Kids products. These plasters are especially developed for sensitive skin and are very skin-friendly and hypoallergenic.
- 6. Which Elastoplast plasters are waterproof and water-resistant?
- The Elastoplast Aqua Protect and Aqua Protect XL/XXL strips as well as the Fast Healing Plasters are waterproof and will not go off while washing or showering. The Elastoplast Fabric range is water-repellent. The material keeps water on the surface where it beads off. All Elastoplast Water Resistant plasters as well as the Junior plasters are water-resistant.
- 7. Which plasters do you recommend for wounds on fingers?
- For injuries and wounds on hands and fingers we recommend our special Elastoplast Finger Strips. These plasters are extra long so that they stick perfectly on fingers.