Elastoplast Marvel Kids PlasterWrite your review
Adventures are exciting! Especially those of your little ones. However, with adventures often come scrapes, cuts and grazes. These colourful Marvel kids plasters will soon put a smile back on their faces whilst ensuring the perfect environment for healing.
- Painless removal and skin-friendly.
- 20 colourful plasters to distract and delight your little ones with Spider-Man, Captain America, and Hulk plasters.
- Protection and comfort for little scratches and cuts.
Disney Marvel Kids Plasters
Trusted Wound Protection
||19 x 55 mm||14 Plasters|
||30 x 55 mm||6 Plasters|
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How often should I change a child's plaster?
- Usually, it is recommended to change plasters daily due to hygiene reasons.
- 2. Is it better to let small wounds dry in the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
It is a wound care myth that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and airing them, helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true!
Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
- 3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- If the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- If the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and/or swelling
- If there are embedded foreign objects in it
- In the case of animal or human bites
- If the wound is in the area of the face
- If there is a risk of tetanus
- When you have questions or are uncertain
- 4. What if my children's wounds get infected?
You should contact a medical professional if you recognise signs of infection.
This includes the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning.
In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
- 5. Are these plasters suitable for sensitive skin?
- These Elastoplast Marvel Kids Plasters are very skin-friendly and easy to remove. The colours used are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children.